Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New at this

I have been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now. I think this will be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out into the open, and possibly make some new friends in the process. I don't know if many people will read this, but that is fine with me. My life is not that interesting, and I will probably talk mostly about Nathaniel. Some major things are fixing to happen in my family's life. I can't really say much about that until Friday. Hopefully it will be good news, and I will fill everyone in on what has been going on.

Today has been very exciting so far. I have met a new friend, and she called me again today to invite me to a woman's conference. I do not know if I will be able to go yet, but it was still nice of her to think of me. We talked for awhile. I enjoy that so much because my social life has definitely been lacking since we moved to Memphis. Stefan has to attend a sunday school training workshop with the church tonight, so Nathaniel and I will be alone. I think we are going to be lazy and pick up some fast food. I will hopefully have something more interesting to talk about after Friday.

No comments: