Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4 years

Stefan and I will be married for 4 years tomorrow. I really can't believe it has been that long. I guess it seems like the fastest 4 years of my life. We have never really celebrated our anniversary due to other things happening at the same time. This year we decided to spend one night in Branson. It doesn't sound like much, but it will be a great break for us. Nathaniel will be staying with his nana on Saturday night. This will be his first time to stay with anyone else over night. I'm not worried that he will have any problems, but it is still a big step for me. We are only taking a short weekend, because Stefan is saving all of his vacation days for when the baby is born.

I started feeling the baby yesterday. It is still very small movements, and I probably wouldn't realize what it was if this were my first time. I can't wait for the baby to get stronger and feel it all the time. It really is the most amazing feeling to feel the baby move inside you.

The baby is about the size of the softball now. I am kind of starting to show, but anyone who didn't know would not guess I was pregnant. I worry sometimes about not showing because I know this is my second pregnancy and I should show faster. It seemed like forever before I started showing with Nathaniel, and I carried him really low throughout the whole pregnancy. I guess that makes me lucky because carrying him low meant I never had to get too big. I have decided not to worry about anything unless the doctor says there is something to worry about. I am still sick and lacking energy. I still have to take my medicine regularly, but it doesn't always help.

No comments: