Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Busy

I've been busy creating. It feels so good to slowly get back into sewing and crafting. I've been on an extended break, but I think I'm ready to start again. Here are a couple things I worked on. Hopefully, much more to come!


I just can't enough of these ruffled butt onesies! They are super easy, and super cute! I need to plan something for the front, but this sweet baby gift is almost ready. (p.s. I will trim those extra threads. ha!)

I have also been making wreaths for our front door. Our poor front door went undecorated for over two years, but no more! Now I can't stand the thought of leaving it bare. And seriously, this was like a 10 minute project once I got the supplies together.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

that onesie is too cute and that wreath is amazing!! you are so good, friend!