Friday, June 25, 2010

Sorry it's been forever.

I have been pretty busy lately, which I am definitely not used to. It seems like we have been doing something just about everyday. I have even been taking pics so I can blog about our activities, but somehow the blog just gets left behind.

I have been trying to get back into sewing. I have made two dresses...pics to come later. I'm actually really pleased with them, and they weren't too difficult. My sister-in-law just sent me the pattern and fabric for a purse. I'm planning to take lots of pictures of the process to blog about. I'm also working on some other crafts with Andrea. We are planning to make birthday banners and appliques for birthday shirts.

Ethan is 10 months old today! I really can't believe it, and plan on writing a post about that soon. He still has no teeth, but I can tell they are coming soon. He had about two good weeks of sleeping through the night, then he went back to his old bad sleeping habits. I blame the teething, and am holding onto hope that he will start sleeping again when they come in.

I've been trying to read a couple of books whenever I have free time. That hasn't been often this week, but oh well. I am loving The Power of a Praying Wife. It really is eye opening, and I would recommend it to anyone. It's also set up with thirty chapters so it can be used as a short devotional with a different thing to pray for your husband each day.

Sorry, no pictures today. I promise to try and start working on all the blog posts I have been making plans for.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

you are so talented! i love your dresses and your purse AND your apron!