Saturday, November 27, 2010

A few pictures from the holiday

We all had a great time with family, but my boys are so tired! I think we are all glad to finally have the house back to ourselves. I feel like I have been in the kitchen constantly! Here are a few cute pictures of the boys.





Ethan vacuumed right out of his pants. The boys is seriously obsessed with cleaning supplies, and this is his absolute favorite toy. We are going to have to teach him that living in Memphis is no excuse to dress like this. :)



Nathaniel sat sweetly with Tori last night. He never sits still, so this was a big deal. I love seeing him just sit calmly.






This picture says so much. Ethan was a tired boy this morning. I gave him to Stefan for just a minute and came back to find this. He sure is cute!

Both boys are sleeping right now, and we are ready to watch the hogs win the boot back. Go hogs!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: