Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

We loved the early January snow day. I think we had around 5 inches which is kind of rare for this area. Nathaniel absolutely loved the snow! I'm pretty sure he would have stayed out all day no matter how cold he got.  Ethan really liked it too. The only part he didn't like was not being able to walk in the snow.  He decided to stick to the street and was happy.  He really liked watching Nathaniel play with daddy. I have to say that there are so many perks to Stefan working for a school. He had 2 full weeks off at Christmas, and he had today off because they were closed.  We loved it!







I keep seeing all my Arkansas friends talking about more snow so I guess we have more on the way. We already know that Nathaniel will be out of school tomorrow. I hope Stefan gets to stay home too. 

No comments: