Friday, January 14, 2011

Quick update

Thursdays are now mine and Ethan's favorite day. We have started going to toddler story time at the library. We meet our friends Sean and Andrea there, and Ethan just loves it! He is usually heading right up to the front by the time we are finished. After that we head over to Mcalisters our favorite lunch place. I promise to get some pictures of story time next week.




Here is Ethan eating a pickle at lunch. The past 2 weeks he has grabbed it right off my plate and ate the whole thing.

Last night we finally got an iPad. I have read several articles about how great they are for kids with developmental delays, and I believe every bit of it. Nathaniel loves it, and he has learned to use it so fast. I'm going to work on getting a video of him up.

That's all for tonight. I am one tired momma!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What is it with kids and pickles? Both my boys LOVE them. Of course if we are at McAlister's I let them have it...I'm not a pickle fan