Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I love blogs!

Really, I love reading other people's blogs. I don't think I will ever be a good blogger, but I sure do learn a lot from other people. My favorite blogs...tutorial blogs! Probably 95% of the the things I make I found on a blog just by searching for tutorials! Love all the information out there. Today I found a blog with some amazing tutorials. I was searching for a hooded towel tutorial and stumbled upon this blog. I don't know much about her, but wow she has so many things that I want to try.

Also, I think I may have a new found love for quilting. It just looks fun! Sure, I have not tried one yet. I know it's going to be time consuming, but I can't wait to get one together. Found this great blog to tell me exactly how to do it.

I have been sewing some fun things in the past few weeks. I'll try get some pictures up soon. :) Hope you all enjoy some new found creativity.

No comments: