Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last week

We had tons of fun last week. Sadly, I was in a blog funk and did not feel like uploading the pictures. Here is a quick post so I can at least be caught up.

We went to the splash park with our church friends. The boys had so much fun, and we stayed for three hours in the heat! 




 Group picture with all the kids except Ethan. I am so thankful that the boys have such great friends to grow up. 

 Here was Ethan while they took the group picture. He is still a little attached to mommy. 


On Thursday we went to the lake and spent the day with Jim and Becky. Love them!!

 They love swimming.

 Especially Nathaniel. 

 These two were best buds.


This cracks me up. What better way to end the day than with electronics. I think they were playing angry birds. Ha!

So thankful for great friends in our lives!

No comments: