Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sundays

I always feel bad for thinking like this, but I never enjoy Sundays anymore. I want it to be a great day set aside to worship God, but it seems like we are caught up in so many other things. I am tired of coming home from church and discussing all the bad things that happened that morning. I know these feelings will go away when my family can finally be where we should be, but I don't understand why that time can't come faster. I feel like I can't write everything I feel because I would hate for someone to see this and my husband end up fired. All I can say is that we need to get out soon and then I can explain further. We are waiting for a phone call that can't come soon enough. There is so much more that I want to say, but I just don't feel safe doing it. I should be able to explain everything soon.

No comments: