Friday, August 1, 2008

Waiting

I am in Sherwood right now with Nathaniel. We were supposed to be in Walnut Ridge with some friends, but one of their children was sick. To make a long story short, I dropped Stefan off in Walnut Ridge, had a great lunch with Beth, and drove down here in one day. I really don't mind driving alone, but I am not looking forward to leaving early tomorrow. Nathaniel gets to see his nana, so it is worth the trip.

It is interesting because we really miss Stefan this time. We have been here a few time while Stefan had to stay in Memphis. I think it is different this time because Nathaniel notices that he is not here. He heard Stefan's voice on the phone last night, and had the biggest smile. We are still going to the wedding tomorrow. I'm sure the guys are having a great time together.

We are waiting for some news from Stefan. I'll fill everyone in on that later.

No comments: