Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The past week

I feel like I have been missing in action for awhile. I have thought about blogging each night, but have just been too tired to actually do it. I'm glad we have been busy.  We had Jess and Avery over for a little playdate the other day. Avery is almost one, so right in the middle of Nathaniel and Ethan. She and Nathaniel play together really well. 


The train table was a big hit. I'm sure they will enjoy it even more when it is put together. 



These two look like they could be good friends :)


We also made it to the zoo last Thursday. Nathaniel really enjoyed it besides his meltdown during lunch. I'm so glad we had Jess, Avery, Andrea, and Sean to go with us. It's great thinking my kids will have some good friends to grow up with. 


Nathaniel really loved being this close!


I also had a great Mother's Day. My mom came in from AR, and my sister came in from Nashville. I think this was the first Mother's Day we have celebrated together since I have been a mother. I hope we start getting together more often. 


This was Nathaniel and my little sister Tori worn out from playing all day Saturday. I can never get Nathaniel to just go to sleep like this.

2 comments:

ainmemphis said...

that train table looks like so much fun! I wish it didn't feel like 100 degrees outside Sean and I have had a very boring week.

Katherine said...

You guys are welcome to come play sometime. I think we need to check out the splash park soon.