Saturday, May 29, 2010

We had a play date!

Thursday we had our first of many play dates. I am so happy to have some other mommy friends now. I have really been missing out for the past couple of years. 

We had five kiddos to play with. Sean, Ari, Avery, Nathaniel, and Ethan.

After lunch we went outside to swim.

This is my favorite picture!

I'm pretty sure Ethan and Sean are going to be best buds before long.

Nathaniel and Avery are pretty close too.

I tried to get Nathaniel to join us for a quick family picture.

Nathaniel did all the hard work filling the pools for us.

Ethan is starting to enjoy more table food now. He loved the spaghetti we had the other night.

He was in a sweet mood.

After the spaghetti and a few green beans.

1 comment:

ainmemphis said...

Sean had a great time and missed all of his friends the next day.