Friday, July 13, 2012

Brothers

Nathaniel and Ethan have been so attached lately. I love how summer has done that for them. I know I have said it before, but Ethan(and me) are going to miss Nathaniel so much when school starts back.

They do still fight over toys occasionally, or maybe a lot depending on the day, but I have noticed them really sticking up for each other. Interestingly enough Ethan has become super protective of Nathaniel.

If another child touches Nathaniel(Thul's) toys, Ethan is sure to remind them that they are Thul's.

If Nathaniel needs juice, then Ethan needs juice too, or cookies, or anything.

They literally do everything together! Today, Nathaniel came and told me he was going to potty, so Ethan came up right behind him and said he needed to potty too. It cracked me up!

I'm sure there are so many examples of things they do together, and I just wanted to document a few during this sweet time of their lives.

A few pictures to illustrate. :)








This one was just cute, and it was past 8am!


No comments: