Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Spaces

I have been working on a little house project this weekend...a soon to be closet-office, or cloffice. I'm not quite ready to share the final reveal yet, but I will share the scary before picture. Don't judge, everybody has one! :)


This closet was pretty much useless. It did store our coats well, but it's position in the house, (by the front door) just meant that we didn't use it much during the winter. We always use our back door, and I have hooks for our coats there. So, I decided to make it much more useful as an office, which we did not have before. It will store all our office supplies and craft supplies for the boys.

Here it is all cleaned out and ready to be made useful.


I can't wait to get it all finished up and ready to use. I have zero budget for this project, so I am having a  good time shopping around the house for baskets and things. There is just something fun about creating a new space with things I already had in the house. Updated pictures coming soon!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: