Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Office Update


Our new, tiny office is almost finished, and I love how it has turned out!

It looks a bit simple right now, but it is functional.  I still need to add some fabric covered cork boards, and something on the left side to hold papers. The computer is not hooked up yet, but we have plans to move an outlet from a wall next to the closet. No worries, we are leaving that the professional aka our friend/neighbor from down the street.



I stole these bins from my sewing room, and they provide tons of storage. I made the labels with my cricut machine, and laminated them. I needed a good excuse to use the cricut!



Here is a close up of the labels.


This artwork was also in my sewing room. It was a free printable that I found on a blog a couple years ago. I had to print it because it was my favorite verse. Sorry, I don't have the link for that blog anymore.


My sister-in-law made this weekly memo board for me. It was meant for my yellow and gray kitchen, but that plan hasn't happened yet. :) I don't think I love it in here yet, but it will definitely be useful.


Our family planner sits easily accessible on the desk along with some art supplies for the boys. Oh, and don't worry about those scissors there. There is a lock on the closet door, so the boys can't just get in by themselves. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows they are safe. Ha!


A final before and after comparison.


Wow! Seeing it side by side amazes me!

This project was so quick. It really just took me a couple days in real time. Now I am inspired to fix up a few more rooms in our house!

2 comments:

ashley addison said...

I've really enjoyed your recent posts! And love this office. Great job! And your boys are so big and CUUUTE!

Katherine said...

Thank you! I am really trying, maybe I will be in a good routine of posting before school starts. :-) Kate has grown so much too!