Friday, July 6, 2012

Show Us Your Life - Bathrooms!

Welcome from Kelly's Korner. She has been doing a home tour for the past several weeks. It has been a great way to get some inspiration!


I managed to snap a few photos of our guest bathroom, and the boy's bathroom today. It would be too much work to get the master bath viewable. Ha!

Here is our half bath. I love this bathroom because it is so convenient. It is an awkward space below the stairs, but I'm glad it's a bathroom and not a closet. Since we have two stories, it has been invaluable for me and the boys. lol


It is still a work in progress. We need to add the chair rail, and paint the trim, but it has came a long ways from where it started!


It comes complete with little boy cars. Lately they have been playing in the sink with them. I'm considering it a learning activity. :)



Just for fun, here are a couple of before pictures.



Not quite our style...


Here is the boy's bathroom upstairs. It was a plain beige color, and I painted it this green. I really love it, and think it's a great kids color. It's not overly decorated, but I will continue to update it as they get older.


Close ups of the artwork. We bought these pieces at Mardels in Arkansas for Nathaniel's nursery. I thought it would look nice in here now that he is older.



The vanity area is separate from the shower area. Perfect for when they get a little older. Shower curtain is from Target.


They have a good sized closet that adds tons of storage.


And finally, more cars. They are drying from the previous night's bath. And yes, we have way too many cars!


Hope you enjoyed a little peek into our home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! I should do a post like this if I ever get it clean enough!

Natasha said...

I love the updated bathroom and the colour and pictures in the kids' bathroom. Beautiful!

Can you tell I'm behind on reading the SUYL posts? And I'm interested (or obsessed!) enough to want to read every single one?!?!