Friday, April 16, 2010

Big Project!

If you know me at all, you know that I love to rearrange things often. I guess I have need for regular change. This week I decided to fix the boys' rooms up. They have each had their own rooms, and I suddenly got the idea that it would be great to put in the same room to sleep, and use the larger room as a play room. I have been working on this all week and here is some of the progress.
Here is the new bedroom, previously Ethan's room. I really need to work on some wall decor.
 Small amount of progress in the new playroom. I have to work on fitting a large train table in here, and we need some wall storage.

I'm kind of proud of the playroom closet.
Now that I have their beds in the same room it is time to get them sleeping on a more regular schedule. Nathaniel has always been a great sleeper, but Ethan is a completely different story.

And some pics of the boys just because they are cute. Nathaniel is wearing real underwear, but that story is for a whole different post.

No comments: